Thursday, March 10, 2011

Window Shopping

I am a "shopper." I like everything about it even when I don't buy anything. My favorite shopping is antique shopping. I seriously think I could probably go everyday for three hours and never tire of it. Quick trips are when my son is awake and usually buckled in his stroller. But I really love when he naps and dreams on my shoulder while I walk around dreaming of where I'd arrange something in my house... Or other people's houses. :) I hit two of my favorites the other day and just thought I'd share some of my favorite things I saw. Who knows, they may creep up in my own artwork or maybe one day I'll buy them... One day...
The beloved Rt. 19 Antique Mall. I love that OPEN sign.
This by Charles Green Shaw. It's $21,500.00.
This could be my son and me around 1900.
This is called a bottlecap quilt. Would LOVE to be cuddled up under this (after a really good washing) on a rainy Saturday morning with a big cup of tea.
This sign is just neat. I like the horsehead post too.

No comments:

Post a Comment